- Founder Chairman’s Message
- Co-Curricular & Extra Curricular
“DPS & College Depalpur admits students on the basis of academic suitability, discipline and general suitability, whereby a student who is offered a place in the College will have successfully completed the Admission Test and been interviewed both individually and with parents in attendance. DPS & College Depalpur admits students on merit, suitability and availability of vacant seats. The Principal is ultimately responsible for approving all admissions. The College admission tests are set purely for the purposes of ranking on academic merit.”
The following information applies to candidates for Admission:
- Recommended Syllabus of upcoming session will be available from December of every session.
- Applications for admission and registration will be available From February of every session.
- Finalization of places anticipated March of every session.
DPS & College Depalpur is the most sought in district Okara and Punjab due to its distinctive features. We offer new admission in Play Group every academic year/session. In class Play Group, Pre 9th and class 9th admission will be offered if seats are available. Entry to all other levels /classes is very limited and depends entirely upon leaves making way and merit set by the institution.
The college provides Test syllabus for each level. Test is comprised of general skills and approach of a student that is checked and rechecked by department head.
Admission Test Milestones in Play Group
- Social and Emotional skills (Interpersonal skills)
- Adaptive Behaviour (Daily Living Skills)
- Motor Skills (Physical Development)
- Language Skills (Communicative skills)
- General Knowledge (recognition of things in surrounding and basic information)
Criteria of Admission in Pre 9th and 9th
- At least 90% marks in previous class
- General appearance
- General behavior
Criteria of Admission in F.Sc
- Will be conducted on merit